Blowing kisses on the wind, I am the wind and the notes set me free, set me free from my heart and my mind and my mind my mind my mind is one lilting sound to the next with a note here a note here a note there and all I am is sound, strong soft sounds that go faster faster into my mind that doesn't exist and my heart that couldn't possibly exist but it is everything it encompasses everything as pliable as the wind as strong as the notes, and I am free in wind and happiness and my memories are the reality the ecstasy the love I have always felt always known always wanted, and this is forever, this is always and these words and these sounds are FREEDOM unlike any I could have ever known existed or ever listened to or ever wanted.


This entry was posted on 5:51 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: