The blink of an eye consumed me into a blinding light rather than disabling darkness.
I learnt of the beauty of moments lost in the night, of lilting notes of music taking on new, powerful meanings that would forever haunt the chasm of my mind.
Within me burnt a beautiful knowledge of 'always', a wondrous understanding of 'forever'. Key words in my mind and my existence, they would walk side by side with me towards whatever may come.
My memories grew to accommodate recollections I sometimes had difficulties believing were mine, would always be mine and ours, for as long as you would want them. Yet in the end, it was I who took them, unwilling only because of my misunderstanding of the power they held, the sway they put on my sight.
In the blink of an eye, I loved.


This entry was posted on 8:40 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: